You can share this by clicking on the sharing buttons given under the post.
You have Come to the Right Place.
Please note that everything on this website is free to download and fair usage.
If you belong to followings boards of the Punjab and Federal. Then this notes for you.
These notes are as per latest syllabus/course prescribed by Federal Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education (FBISE) Islamabad and all Boards of Punjab Province
- Lahore Board
- Sargodha Board
- Gujranwala Board
- Multan Board
- Rawalpindi Board
- Faisalabad Board
- DGKhan Board
- Sahiwal Board
- Bahawalpur Board
- Federal Board
Key Points Of Physics Notes For Class 9th Chapter 8
- Physics notes for class 9th chapter 8 notes are written in easy words.
- Important questions are also given in Thermal Properties Of Matter Chapter 8 notes.
- All Do You Known ? and Quick Quizs questions are also solved.
- MCQs with answers are also given in Chapter 8 Thermal Properties Of Matter Physics notes for class 9th.
- Solved Numerical in physics notes for class 9th chapter8.
SLOs Of 9th Class Physics Notes Thermal Properties Of Matter
By studying Thermal Properties Of Matter 9th class Physics Notes students will be able to:
• Define temperature (as a quantity which determines the direction of flow of thermal energy).
• Define heat (as the energy transfer resulting from the temperature difference between two objects).
• List basic thermometric properties for material to construct a thermometer. Convert the temperature from one scale to another (Fahrenheit, Celsius and Kelvin scales).
• Describe the rise in temperature of a body in terms of an increase in its internal energy.
• Define the terms heat capacity and specific heat capacity.
• Describe heat of fusion and heat of vaporization (as energy transfer without a change of temperature for change of state).
• Describe experiments to determine the heat of fusion and heat of vaporization of ice and water respectively by sketching a temperature-time graph on heating ice. Explain the process of evaporation and the difference between boiling and evaporation.
• Explain that evaporation causes cooling.
• List the factors which influence surface evaporation.
• Describe qualitatively the thermal expansion of solids (linear and volumetric expansion).
• Explain the thermal expansion of liquids (real and apparent expansion).
• Solve numerical problems based on the mathematical relations learnt in this unit.
How TO Download The PDF Of Chapter 8
You can easily get the PDF of 9th class physics notes for Chapter 8 Thermal Properties Of Matter. By Clicking on the Following to Buttons.
• Preview PDF Online
• Direct Download PDFI have talked enough without wasting your time. Here is the pdf of chapter 8, 9th class physics notes.